Major horror

Major horror
hey there!

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Keep from the moors.... Best Werewolf Transformations!

Well, it's that time of the month again.  No, no, no.... I mean there's a full moon!  If you wake up tomorrow naked and covered in blood, well, you might be a werewolf.  Or just get the super absorbent pads next time.


3.  American Werewolf in London

Great scene, great music, great movie.

2. The Howling
A classic! Plus, it stars ET's mom!
1. The Company of Wolves
Ok, not the best movie in the world, but the transformation scene is magnificent and gruesome. Points for tearing your whole face off!


Ok loves! I hope you enjoy! Gotta go put my stretchy pants on now..... you know, so I don't tear my good jeans when the moon comes out.
~ Creepy Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment